Division Rules and Migration Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Jordi Massó & Inés Moreno de Barreda & Alejandro Neme, 2015.
"Stable partitions in many division problems: the proportional and the sequential dictator solutions,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 79(2), pages 227-250, September.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Jordi Massó & Inés Moreno de Barreda & Alejandro Neme, 2013. "Stable Partitions in Many Division Problems: The Proportional and the Sequential Dictator Solutions," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 941.13, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Jordi Massó & Inés Moreno de Barreda & Alejandro Neme, 2013. "Stable Partitions in Many Division Problems: The Proportional and the Sequential Dictator Solutions," Working Papers 739, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Lagunoff, Roger, 1998.
"A Tiebout theory of public vs private provision of collective goods,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 91-112, April.
- Roger Lagunoff & Gerhard Glomm, 1997. "A Tiebout Theory of Public vs Private Provision of Collective Goods," Game Theory and Information 9707008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomson, William, 1997. "The Replacement Principle in Economies with Single-Peaked Preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 145-168, September.
- William Thomson, 2010. "Implementation of solutions to the problem of fair division when preferences are single-peaked," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 14(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Anirban Kar & Özgür Kıbrıs, 2008. "Allocating multiple estates among agents with single-peaked preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 31(4), pages 641-666, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:69:y:1996:i:1:p:104-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.