Optimal consumption-portfolio policies: A convergence from discrete to continuous time models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hua He., 1991. "Optimal Consumption-Portfolio Policies: A Convergence from Discrete to Continuous Time Models," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-209, University of California at Berkeley.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tapan Mitra & Henry Y. Wan, 1985. "Some Theoretical Results on the Economics of Forestry," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 263-282.
- Benhabib, Jess & Rustichini, Aldo, 1989. "A Vintage Capital Model Of Investment And Growth: Theory And Evidence," Working Papers 89-26, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Mitra, Tapan & Wan, Henry Jr., 1986. "On the faustmann solution to the forest management problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 229-249, December.
- McKenzie, Lionel W., 1979. "Optimal Economic Growth and Turnpike Theorems," Working Papers 267, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Kogan, Leonid & Lo, Andrew W., 2000. "When is time continuous?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 173-204, February.
- repec:spr:compst:v:76:y:2012:i:1:p:21-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Temme, 2012. "Power utility maximization in exponential Lévy models: convergence of discrete-time to continuous-time maximizers," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 76(1), pages 21-41, August.
- Kasper Larsen, 2009. "Continuity Of Utility-Maximization With Respect To Preferences," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 237-250.
- Chabakauri, Georgy, 2015. "Dynamic equilibrium with rare events and heterogeneous Epstein-Zin investors," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60737, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:55:y:1991:i:2:p:340-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.