Optimal employment contracts with bankruptcy constraints
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- den Haan, Wouter J. & Ramey, Garey & Watson, Joel, 2003.
"Liquidity flows and fragility of business enterprises,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1215-1241, September.
- Wouter J. den Haan & Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 1999. "Liquidity Flows and Fragility of Business Enterprises," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1215, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Wouter den Haan & Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 1999. "Liquidity Flows and Fragility of Business Enterprises," NBER Working Papers 7057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wouter Denhaan & Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 1999. "FORTRAN code for Liquidity Flows and Fragility of Business Enterprises," QM&RBC Codes 58, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- repec:cdl:ucsdec:99-07r is not listed on IDEAS
- Stennek, M.J., 1995. "Competition Reduces X-Inefficiency : A Note on a Limited Liability Mechanism," Discussion Paper 1995-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1985. "Implicit Contracts: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 1144-1175, September.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1985. "Implicit Contracts: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 1635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marinakis, Kosmas & Tsoulouhas, Theofanis, 2013. "Are tournaments optimal over piece rates under limited liability for the principal?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 223-237.
- Kosmas Marinakis & Theofanis Tsoulouhas, 2006. "Are Tournaments Optimal over Piece Rates under Limited Liability for the Principal?," Working Paper Series 009, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
- Teresa John & Lemma Senbet & Anant Sundaram & Peter Woodward, 2005. "Limited Liability and Market Power," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 215-231, November.
- Dachraoui, K. & Dionne, G., 1999. "Capital Structure and Compensation Policies," Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal- 99-03, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal-Chaire de gestion des risques..
- K. Dachraoui & G. Dionne, 1999. "Capital structures and compensation policies," THEMA Working Papers 99-28, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Dachraoui, K. & Dionne, G., 1999. "Capital Structures and Compensation Policies," Papers 99-28, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Tsoulouhas, Theofanis, 1996. "Labor and credit contracts with asymmetric information and bankruptcy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1665-1682, November.
- Theofanis Tsoulouhas, "undated". "Labor and Credit Contracts with Asymmetric Information and Bankruptcy," Working Paper Series 20, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:cdl:ucsdec:99-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Rampini, Adriano, 2005. "Default and aggregate income," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 225-253, June.
- Matthias Krakel, 2006. "Tournaments versus Piece Rates under Limited Liability," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 5(3), pages 185-199, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:35:y:1985:i:2:p:343-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed