Restricted domains, arrow social welfare functions and noncorruptible and nonmanipulable social choice correspondences: The case of private and public alternatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brock, William A. & Scheinkman, JoseA., 1976.
"Global asymptotic stability of optimal control systems with applications to the theory of economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 164-190, February.
- William A. Brock & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1974. "Global Asymptotic Stability of Optimal Control Systems with Applications to the Theory of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 85, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1976. "The structure and stability of competitive dynamical systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-70, February.
- David Cass, 1964. "Optimum Economic Growth in an Aggregative Model of Capital Accumulation: A Turnpike Theorem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 178, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Muller, Eitan, 1984. "Capital accumulation games of infinite duration," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 322-339, August.
- Lionel W. McKenzie, 2012.
The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics,
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dolors Berga & Bernardo Moreno, 2009.
"Strategic requirements with indifference: single-peaked versus single-plateaued preferences,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 32(2), pages 275-298, February.
- Dolors Berga & Bernardo Moreno, 2007. "Strategic Requirements with Indifference: Single-Peaked versus Single-Plateaued Preferences," Working Papers 325, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Dolors Berga & Bernardo Moreno, 2008. "Strategic Requirements with Indifference: Single-Peaked versus Single-Plateaued Preferences," Working Papers 2008-7, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio & Tonin, Simone, 2014. "Integer Programming on Domains Containing Inseparable Ordered Paris," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-22, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Salvador Barberà & Dolors Berga & Bernardo Moreno, 2016.
"Group Strategy-Proofness in Private Good Economies,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(4), pages 1073-1099, April.
- Salvador Barberà & Dolors Berga & Bernardo Moreno, 2015. "Group Strategy-Proofness in Private Good Economies," Working Papers 801, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Francesca Busetto & Giulio Codognato & Simone Tonin, 2017. "Nondictatorial Arrovian Social Welfare Functions, Simple Majority Rule and Integer Programming," Working Papers 2017_11, Durham University Business School.
- Francesca Busetto & Giulio Codognato & Simone Tonin, 2014. "Integer Programming on Domains Containg Inseparable Ordered Pairs," Working Papers 2014_14, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Georges Bordes & Peter J. Hammond & Michel Le Breton, 2005.
"Social Welfare Functionals on Restricted Domains and in Economic Environments,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Georges Bordes & Peter J. Hammond & Michel Le Breton, 1997. "Social Welfare Functionals on Restricted Domains and in Economic Environments," Working Papers 97023, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio & Tonin, Simone, 2014. "Integer Programming on Domains Containing Inseparable Ordered Paris," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-22, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:35:y:1985:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .