Existence of voting-market equilibria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gravel, Nicolas & Oddou, Rémy, 2014.
"The segregative properties of endogenous jurisdiction formation with a land market,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 15-27.
- Nicolas Gravel & Rémy Oddou, 2011. "The segregative properties of endogenous jurisdiction formation with a land market," Working Papers halshs-00634009, HAL.
- Nicolas Gravel & Rémy Oddou, 2014. "The segregative properties of endogenous jurisdiction formation with a land market," Post-Print hal-01410629, HAL.
- Asafu-Adjaye, J. & Boxall, P.C., 1989. "An Economic Assesment of the Value of Wildlife Resourves in Alberta," Project Report Series 232071, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Thomas. J. Nechyba, 1997.
"Existence of equilibrium and stratification in local and hierarchical Tiebout economies with property taxes and voting,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 10(2), pages 277-304.
- Thomas J. Nechyba, 1996. "Existence of Equilibrium and Stratification in Local and Hierarchical Tiebout Economies with Property Taxes and Voting," NBER Technical Working Papers 0190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hideo Konishi, 1996. "Equilibrium in abstract political economies: with an application to a public good economy with voting," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 13(1), pages 43-50, January.
- Fan-chin Kung, 2005. "Formation of Collective Decision-Making Units: Stability and a Solution," Game Theory and Information 0505002, EconWPA, revised 21 Jun 2005.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:30:y:1983:i:2:p:243-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.