A simple proof of Blackwell's "comparison of experiments" theorem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandru MANOLE & Emilia STANCIU & Alexandru URSACHE, 2016. "Specific elements of correlation between infomation and risk," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(1), pages 43-48, January.
- Parreiras, Sergio O., 2005. "Correlated information, mechanism design and informational rents," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 210-217, August.
- Heyen, Daniel & Wiesenfarth, Boris R., 2015. "Informativeness of experiments for MEU—A recursive definition," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 28-30.
- Matthew Doyle, 2010.
"Informational externalities, strategic delay, and optimal investment subsidies,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(3), pages 941-966, August.
- Doyle, Matthew, 2002. "Informational Externalities, Strategic Delay, and the Search for Optimal Policy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10046, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Son Ku Kim, 1990. "Efficiency of an Information System in an Agency Model," UCLA Economics Working Papers 608, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:27:y:1982:i:2:p:439-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.