Monetary exchange and the irreducible cost of inflation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tai-wei Hu & John Kennan & Neil Wallace, 2009.
"Coalition-Proof Trade and the Friedman Rule in the Lagos-Wright Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(1), pages 116-137, February.
- Tai-wei Hu & John Kennan & Neil Wallace, 2007. "Coalition-Proof Trade and the Friedman Rule in the Lagos-Wright Model," NBER Working Papers 13310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre-Olivier Weill & Tsz-Nga Wong, 2015.
"A Tractable Model of Monetary Exchange with Ex-post Heterogeneity,"
NBER Working Papers
21179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rocheteau, Guillaume & Weill, Pierre-Olivier & Wong, Russell, 2017. "A Tractable Model of Monetary Exchange with Ex-Post Heterogeneity," Working Paper 17-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2005.
"A Unified Framework for Monetary Theory and Policy Analysis,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(3), pages 463-484, June.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2002. "A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis," Working Paper 0211, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ricardo Lagos & Randall Wright, 2004. "A unified framework for monetary theory and policy analysis," Staff Report 346, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Chiu, Jonathan & Molico, Miguel, 2010.
"Liquidity, redistribution, and the welfare cost of inflation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 428-438, May.
- Jonathan Chiu & Miguel Molico, 2007. "Liquidity, Redistribution, and the Welfare Cost of Inflation," Staff Working Papers 07-39, Bank of Canada.
- Ricardo Lagos & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2005. "Inflation, Output, And Welfare," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 495-522, May.
- repec:oup:qjecon:v:129:y:2013:i:1:p:259-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhu, Tao, 2008. "Equilibrium concepts in the large-household model," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 3(2), June.
- Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2012.
"The cost of inflation: A mechanism design approach,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 1261-1279.
- Guillaume Rocheteau, 2011. "The cost of inflation: a mechanism design approach," Working Paper 1103, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 2000. "Inflation and Welfare," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 247-274, March.
- Chao Gu & Fabrizio Mattesini & Randall Wright, 2015. "Money and Credit Redux," Working Papers 1508, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney; Cost of inflation; Trading mechanism;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:164:y:2016:i:c:p:218-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .