A note on extreme inequality aversion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristof Bosmans, 2007. "Extreme inequality aversion without separability," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(3), pages 589-594, September.
- Bosmans, Kristof, 2014.
"Distribution-sensitivity of rank-dependent poverty measures,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 69-76.
- Bosmans Kristof, 2012. "Distribution-sensitivity of rank-dependent poverty measures," Research Memorandum 034, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Guillermo Cruces, 2005.
"Income Fluctuations, Poverty and Well-Being Over Time: Theory and Application to Argentina,"
Labor and Demography
0502007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cruces, Guillermo, 2005. "Income fluctuation, poverty and well-being over time: theory and application to Argentina," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6545, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Guillermo Cruces, 2005. "Income Fluctuation, Poverty and Well-Being Over Time: Theory and Application to Argentina," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 76, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Capeau, Bart & Ooghe, Erwin, 2007. "On comparing heterogeneous populations: Is there really a conflict between welfarism and a concern for greater equality in living standards?," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Bart Capéau, 2013. "Size and distribution trade-offs for the leximin ordering," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 11(2), pages 237-248, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:11:y:1975:i:3:p:465-467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.