Control of Market Power in Electricity Auctions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Cramton, 2000. "Review of the Reserves and Operable Capability Markets: New England's Experience in the First Four Months," Papers of Peter Cramton 99reserves, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 03 Jan 2000.
- Besser, Janet Gail & Farr, John G. & Tierney, Susan F., 2002. "The Political Economy of Long-Term Generation Adequacy: Why an ICAP Mechanism is Needed as Part of Standard Market Design," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(7), pages 53-62.
- Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Iñón, Javier & Stoft, Steven E., 2001. "Installed Capacity Requirements and Price Caps: Oil on the Water, or Fuel on the Fire?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 23-34, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heim, Sven & Götz, Georg, 2013.
"Do pay-as-bid auctions favor collusion? Evidence from Germany's market for reserve power,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
13-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sven Heim & Georg Götz, 2013. "Do pay-as-bid auctions favor collusion? - Evidence from Germany’s market for reserve power," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201324, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Augusto Rupérez Micola, 2010.
"Are Agent-based Simulations Robust? The Wholesale Electricity Trading Case,"
443, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Augusto Rupérez-Micola, 2010. "Are agent-based simulations robust? The wholesale electricity trading case," Economics Working Papers 1214, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Grossi, Luigi & Heim, Sven & Waterson, Michael, 2014.
"A vision of the European energy future? The impact of the German response to the Fukushima earthquake,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
1047, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Grossi, Luigi & Heim, Sven & Waterson, Michael, 2014. "A vision of the European energy future? The impact of the German response to the Fukushima earthquake," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-051, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chang, Youngho, 2007. "The New Electricity Market of Singapore: Regulatory framework, market power and competition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 403-412, January.
- Carlos Costa, 2012. "On the Use of Reverse Auctions to Designate Universal Postal Service Providers," Chapters,in: Multi-Modal Competition and the Future of Mail, chapter 21 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:15:y:2002:i:8:p:15-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .