On competitive speculation under uncertainty: An alternative view of the inverse-carrying charge
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1999.
"The effects of real exchange rate depreciation on stochastic producer prices in low-income agriculture,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(3), May.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1999. "The effects of real exchange rate depreciation on stochastic producer prices in low-income agriculture," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 215-230, May.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1998. "The Effects Of Real Exchange Rate Depreciation On Stochastic Producer Prices In Low Income Agriculture," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28365, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Sergio H. Lence & Dermot J. Hayes, 1998.
"The Forward-Looking Competitive Firm under Uncertainty,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(2), pages 303-312.
- Lence, Sergio H & Hayes, Dermot J., 1998. "The Forward-Looking Competitive Firm Under Uncertainty," ISU General Staff Papers 199801010800001139, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lin, Hua & Fortenbery, T. Randall, 2006. "Risk Premiums and the Storage of Agricultural Commodities," Staff Paper Series 504, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Lence, Sergio Horacio, 1991. "Dynamic firm behavior under uncertainty," ISU General Staff Papers 1991010108000010656, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zulauf, Carl R. & Sanghyo, Kim, 2014. "Is Storage Rational When the Price is Expected to Decline? An Initial Study Using Data from U.S. Futures and Options Markets," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170593, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:40:y:1988:i:2:p:117-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.