Industrial finance system in Europe, U.S. and Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randall Morck & Masao Nakamura, 2000. "Japanese Corporate Governance and Macroeconomic Problems," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1893, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Adrian Tschoegl, 1996. "Country and Firm Sources of International Competitiveness: The Case of the Foreign Exchange Market," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-19, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hackethal Andreas, 2001. "How Unique are US-Banks?. The Role of Banks in Five Major Financial Systems / Wie „einzigartig“ sind US-Banken?. Die Bedeutung von Banken in fünf Finanzsystemen," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 221(5-6), pages 592-619, October.
- Ewa Karwowski & Mimoza Shabani & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2016.
"Financialisation: Dimensions and determinants. A cross-country study,"
PKWP1619, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Karwowski, Ewa & Shabani, Mimoza & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2017. "Financialization: Dimensions and determinants. A cross-country study," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-1, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Vitols, Sigurt, 1995. "Financial systems and industrial policy in Germany and Great Britain: the limits of convergence," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 95-311, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Rafael Garcia & António Cerqueira & Elísio Brandão, 2016. "Determinants of capital structure of firms: an analysis on the Euro Zone and the U.K," FEP Working Papers 584, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:5:y:1984:i:3-4:p:275-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.