Spot market mechanism design and competitivity issues in electric power
No abstract is available for this item.
- Marcel Boyer & Jacques Robert, 1997. "Competition and Access in Electricity Markets: ECPR, Global Price Cap, and Auctions," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-41, CIRANO.
- Balint, T. & Lamperti, F. & Mandel, A. & Napoletano, M. & Roventini, A. & Sapio, A., 2017.
"Complexity and the Economics of Climate Change: A Survey and a Look Forward,"
Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 252-265.
- Tomas Balint & Francesco Lamperti & Mauro Napoletano & Antoine Mandel & Andrea Roventini & Sandro Sapio, 2016. "Complexity and the Economics of Climate Change: a Survey and a Look Forward," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5qr7f0k4sk8, Sciences Po.
- Tomas Balint & Francesco Lamperti & Antoine Mandel & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "Complexity and the Economics of Climate Change: a Survey and a Look Forward," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16058, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Tomas Balint & Francesco Lamperti & Antoine Mandel & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "Complexity and the Economics of Climate Change: a Survey and a Look Forward," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01390694, HAL.
- Tomas Balint & Francesco Lamperti & Antoine Mandel & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "Complexity and the Economics of Climate Change: a Survey and a Look Forward," LEM Papers Series 2016/29, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- T. BALINT & F. LAMPERTI & A. Mandel & A. Roventini Author-Workplace-Name : OFCE-Sciences Pp and SKEMA Businees School & A. Sapio Author-Workplace-Name : Parathenope Universtiy of Naples, 2016. "Complexity and the Economics of Climate Change : a survey and look forward," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-23, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Hans-Theo Normann & Roberto Ricciuti, 2009. "Laboratory Experiments For Economic Policy Making," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 407-432, 07.
- Christian Vossler & Timothy Mount & Robert Thomas & Ray Zimmerman, 2009. "An experimental investigation of soft price caps in uniform price auction markets for wholesale electricity," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 44-59, August.
- Vernon L. Smith, 2003. "Constructivist and Ecological Rationality in Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 465-508, June.
- Smith, Vernon L., 2002. "Constructivist and Ecological Rationality in Economics," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2002-7, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Hu, X. & Ralph, D. & Ralph, E.K. & Bardsley, P. & Ferris, M.C., 2004. "Electricity Generation with Looped Transmission Networks: Bidding to an ISO," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0470, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Micola, Augusto Ruperez & Bunn, Derek W., 2008. "Crossholdings, concentration and information in capacity-constrained sealed bid-offer auctions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 748-766, June.
- Silvano Cincotti & Eric Guerci, 2005. "Agent-based simulation of power exchange with heterogeneous production companies," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 334, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bastian Henze & Charles Noussair & Bert Willems, 2012. "Regulation of network infrastructure investments: an experimental evaluation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-38, August.
- Henze, B. & Noussair, C.N. & Willems, Bert, 2011. "Regulation of Network Infrastructure Investments : An Experimental Evaluation," Discussion Paper 2011-035, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:44:y:2001:i:4:p:435-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed