Multimarket competition : Theory and evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giacinta Cestone & Chiara Fumagalli, 2003. "The Strategic Impact of Resource Flexibility in Business Groups," Working Papers 49, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Verboven, Frank, 1998.
"Localized Competition, Multimarket Operation, and Collusive Behavior,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(2), pages 371-398, May.
- Verboven, F.L., 1995. "Localized Competition, Multimarket Operation and Collusive Behavior," Discussion Paper 1995-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- BOONE, Christophe & WEZEL, Filippo Carlo & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2006. "An ecological theory of population-level organizational diversity," Working Papers 2007003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Annalisa Ferrando, 2000.
"The multimarket contacts theory; an application to Italian banks,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
387, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- De Bonis, R. & Ferrando, A., 2000. "The Multimarket Contacts Theory: An Application to Italian Banks," Papers 387, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Steven Maijoor & Willem Buijink & Roger Meuwissen & Arjen Van Witteloostuijn, 1998. "Towards the establishment of an internal market for audit services within the European Union," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 655-673.
- Giacinta Cestone & Chiara Fumagalli, 2003. "Winner-Picking or Cross-Subsidization? The Strategic Impact of Resource Flexibility in Business Groups," CSEF Working Papers 93, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Lucio Fuentelsaz & Jaime GÛmez, "undated". "Multipoint Competition, Mutual Forbearance and Entry into Geographic Markets," Studies on the Spanish Economy 127, FEDEA.
- Ito, Kiyohiko & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1999. "Innovations and geographic focus: A comparison of US and Japanese firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-74, January.
- Daniel Cracau & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2014. "The Divergent Effects of Long-Term and Short-Term Entry Investments on Home Market Cartels," FEMM Working Papers 140003, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:18:y:1992:i:2:p:273-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.