From engineering to microsimulation : An autobiographical reflection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerard Ballot & Antoine Mandel & Annick Vignes, 2015.
"Agent-based modeling and economic theory: where do we stand?,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(2), pages 199-220, October.
- Gérard Ballot & Antoine Mandel & Annick Vignes, 2015. "Agent-based modeling and economic theory: where do we stand?," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01296643, HAL.
- Magda Fontana, 2006. "Computer simulations, mathematics and economics," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 53(1), pages 96-123, March.
- Heikki Hiilamo, 2002. "Family Policy Changes at the Micro-Level in Sweden and Finland during the 1990s," LIS Working papers 291, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Kohei Enami & John Mullahy, 2009.
"Tobit at fifty: a brief history of Tobin's remarkable estimator, of related empirical methods, and of limited dependent variable econometrics in health economics,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(6), pages 619-628.
- Kohei Enami & John Mullahy, 2008. "Tobit at Fifty: A Brief History of Tobin's Remarkable Estimator, of Related Empirical Methods, and of Limited Dependent Variable Econometrics in Health Economics," NBER Working Papers 14512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kruseman, Gideon & Blokland, Pieter-Willem & Bouma, Foppe & Luesink, Harry H. & Mokveld, Lennard J. & Vrolijk, Hans C.J., 2008. "Micro-simulation as a tool to assess policy concerning non-point source pollution: the case of ammonia in Dutch agriculture," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6661, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:14:y:1990:i:1:p:5-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.