Administrative determinants of inmate violence: A multilevel analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flanagan, Timothy J., 1980. "Time served and institutional misconduct: Patterns of involvement in disciplinary infractions among long-term and short-term inmates," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 357-367.
- Cao, Liqun & Zhao, Jihong & Van Dine, Steve, 1997. "Prison disciplinary tickets: A test of the deprivation and importation models," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 103-113.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steiner, Benjamin & Wooldredge, John, 2015. "Racial (in)variance in prison rule breaking," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 175-185.
- Dooms, E., 2005. "Control in multidivisional firms : Levels issues and internal differentiation," Other publications TiSEM bc7c1906-d54c-46e5-9d8e-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Varano, Sean P. & Huebner, Beth M. & Bynum, Timothy S., 2011. "Correlates and consequences of pre-incarceration gang involvement among incarcerated youthful felons," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 30-38.
- Sorensen, Jon & Davis, Jaya, 2011. "Violent criminals locked up: Examining the effect of incarceration on behavioral continuity," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 151-158.
- Jiang, Shanhe, 2005. "Impact of drug use on inmate misconduct: A multilevel analysis," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 153-163.
- Hochstetler, Andy & DeLisi, Matt, 2005. "Importation, deprivation, and varieties of serving time: An integrated-lifestyle-exposure model of prison offending," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 257-266.
- Sorensen, Jon R. & Cunningham, Mark D. & Vigen, Mark P. & Woods, S.O., 2011. "Serious assaults on prison staff: A descriptive analysis," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 143-150.
- Berg, Mark T. & DeLisi, Matt, 2006. "The correctional melting pot: Race, ethnicity, citizenship, and prison violence," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 631-642.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:31:y:2003:i:2:p:107-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.