Evaluating jail reform: A comparative analysis of podular/direct and linear jail inmate infractions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Senese, Jeffrey D., 1991. "Communications and inmate management: Interactions among jail employees," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 151-163.
- Flanagan, Timothy J., 1980. "Time served and institutional misconduct: Patterns of involvement in disciplinary infractions among long-term and short-term inmates," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 357-367.
- J. MUYSKENS & C. de Neubourg, 1986. "Introduction," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1986031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Linda L. Zupan & Ben A. Menke, 1988. "Implementing Organizational Change: From Traditional To New Generation Jail Operations," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 7(3), pages 615-625, March.
- Linda L. Zupan & Mary K. Stohr-Gillmore, 1988. "Doing Time In The New Generation Jail: Inmate Perceptions Of Gains And Losses," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 7(3), pages 626-640, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tartaro, Christine, 2002. "The impact of density on jail violence," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 499-510.
- Smith, Hayden P. & Applegate, Brandon K. & Sitren, Alicia H. & Springer, Nicolette Fariello, 2009. "The limits of individual control? Perceived officer power and probationer compliance," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 241-247, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:25:y:1997:i:1:p:61-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.