Evaluating jail reform: A comparative analysis of podular/direct and linear jail inmate infractions
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Flanagan, Timothy J., 1980. "Time served and institutional misconduct: Patterns of involvement in disciplinary infractions among long-term and short-term inmates," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 8(6), pages 357-367.
- J. MUYSKENS & C. de Neubourg, 1986. "Introduction," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1986031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Linda L. Zupan & Mary K. Stohr-Gillmore, 1988. "Doing Time In The New Generation Jail: Inmate Perceptions Of Gains And Losses," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 7(3), pages 626-640, 03.
- Senese, Jeffrey D., 1991. "Communications and inmate management: Interactions among jail employees," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 151-163.
- Linda L. Zupan & Ben A. Menke, 1988. "Implementing Organizational Change: From Traditional To New Generation Jail Operations," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 7(3), pages 615-625, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:25:y:1997:i:1:p:61-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.