The effects of occupation and education on punitive orientations among juvenile justice personnel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farnworth, Margaret & Frazier, Charles E. & Neuberger, Anita R., 1988. "Orientations to juvenile justice: Exploratory notes from a statewide survey of juvenile justice decisionmakers," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, pages 477-491.
- Pope, Carl E., 1976. "The influence of social and legal factors on sentence dispositions: A preliminary analysis of offender-based transaction statistics," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, pages 203-221.
- Whitehead, John T. & Lindquist, Charles A., 1992. "Determinants of probation and parole officer professional orientation," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, pages 13-24.
- Zupan, Linda L., 1986. "Gender-related differences in correctional officers' perceptions and attitudes," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, pages 349-361.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lopez, Vera & Russell, Margaret, 2008. "Examining the predictors of juvenile probation officers' rehabilitation orientation," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 381-388, September.
- Gebo, Erika & Stracuzzi, Nena F. & Hurst, Valerie, 2006. "Juvenile justice reform and the courtroom workgroup: Issues of perception and workload," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 425-433.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:30:y:2002:i:4:p:303-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.