Deviant lifestyle and crime victimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bossler, Adam M. & Holt, Thomas J., 2010. "The effect of self-control on victimization in the cyberworld," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 227-236, May.
- Hartinger-Saunders, Robin M. & Rine, Christine M. & Wieczorek, William & Nochajski, Thomas, 2012. "Family level predictors of victimization and offending among young men: Rethinking the role of parents in prevention and interventions models," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2423-2432.
- Posick, Chad & Gould, Laurie A., 2015. "On the general relationship between victimization and offending: Examining cultural contingencies," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 195-204.
- Baron, Stephen W., 2009. "Street youths' violent responses to violent personal, vicarious, and anticipated strain," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 442-451, September.
- Hartinger-Saunders, Robin M. & Rittner, Barbara & Wieczorek, William & Nochajski, Thomas & Rine, Christine M. & Welte, John, 2011. "Victimization, psychological distress and subsequent offending among youth," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2375-2385.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:29:y:2001:i:2:p:133-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.