Treating the chronic DUI offender "Turning Point" ten years later
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Langworthy, Robert & Latessa, Edward J., 1993. "Treatment of chronic drunk drivers: the turning point project," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 265-276.
- Langworthy, Robert H. & Latessa, Edward J., 1996. "Treatment of chronic drunk drivers: A four-year follow-up of the turning point project," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 273-281.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahlin, Eileen M. & Zador, Paul L. & Rauch, William J. & Howard, Jan M. & Duncan, G. Doug, 2011. "First-time DWI offenders are at risk of recidivating regardless of sanctions imposed," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 137-142.
- Moore, Kathleen A. & Harrison, Melissa & Young, M. Scott & Ochshorn, Ezra, 2008. "A cognitive therapy treatment program for repeat DUI offenders," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 539-545, November.
- Bouffard, Jeffrey A. & Bouffard, Leana A., 2011. "What works (or doesn't) in a DUI court? An example of expedited case processing," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 320-328, July.
- Bouffard, Jeffrey A. & Richardson, Katie A. & Franklin, Travis, 2010. "Drug courts for DWI offenders? The effectiveness of two hybrid drug courts on DWI offenders," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 25-33, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:28:y:2000:i:4:p:271-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .