Public perceptions The stability of the public's endorsements of the definition and criminalization of the abuse of women
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Teh-wei Hu, Jushan Bai, Theodore E. Keeler and Paul G. Barnett., 1991.
"The Impact of a Large Tax Increase on Cigarette Consumption: The Case of California,"
Economics Working Papers
91-174, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hu, Tah-wei & Bai, Jushan & Keeler, Theodore E. & Barnett, Paul G., 1991. "the Impact of a Large Tax Increase on Cigarette Consumption: The Case of California," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3v9919fh, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Johnson, Ida & Sigler, Robert T., 1996. "Public perceptions of interpersonal violence," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 419-430.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathryn Yount & Kristin VanderEnde & Sarah Zureick-Brown & Hoang Anh & Sidney Schuler & Tran Minh, 2014. "Measuring Attitudes About Intimate Partner Violence Against Women: The ATT-IPV Scale," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(4), pages 1551-1572, August.
- Boatright-Horowitz, Su L. & Olick, Kristen & Amaral, Robert, 2004. "Calling 911 during episodes of domestic abuse: What justifies a call for help?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 89-92.
- Payne, Brian K., 2008. "Domestic violence and criminal justice training needs of social services workers," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 190-197, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:28:y:2000:i:3:p:165-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .