Police work and the police profession: Assessing attitudes of city officials, spanish-speaking hispanics, and their english-speaking counterparts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Robert C. & Smith, Barbara E., 1994. "Victim impact statements and victim satisfaction: An unfulfilled promise?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, pages 1-12.
- Erez, Edna & Bienkowska, Ewa, 1993. "Victim participation in proceedings and satisfaction with justice in the continental systems: The case of Poland," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, pages 47-60.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Correia, Mark E., 2010. "Determinants of attitudes toward police of Latino immigrants and non-immigrants," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 99-107, January.
- McCluskey, John D. & McCluskey, Cynthia Perez & Enriquez, Roger, 2008. "A comparison of Latino and White citizen satisfaction with police," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 471-477, November.
- Culver, Leigh, 2004. "The impact of new immigration patterns on the provision of police services in midwestern communities," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 329-344.
- Herbst, Leigh & Walker, Samuel, 2001. "Language barriers in the delivery of police services: A study of police and Hispanic interactions in a midwestern city," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 329-340.
- Garcia, Venessa & Cao, Liqun, 2005. "Race and satisfaction with the police in a small city," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 191-199.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:27:y:1999:i:2:p:87-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .