Crime, neighborhood perceptions, and the underclass: The relationship between fear of crime and class position
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randa, Ryan & Wilcox, Pamela, 2010. "School disorder, victimization, and general v. place-specific student avoidance," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 854-861, September.
- Bernd Hayo & Florian Neumeier, 2012.
"Leaders’ Impact on Public Spending Priorities: The Case of the German Laender,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 480-511, November.
- Bernd Hayo & Florian Neumeier, 2012. "Leaders’ Impact on Public Spending Priorities: The Case of the German Laender," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201209, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Karakus, Onder & McGarrell, Edmund F. & Basibuyuk, Oguzhan, 2010. "Fear of crime among citizens of Turkey," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 174-184, March.
- Toomse, Mari, 2010. "Looking for a middle class bias: salary and co-operation in social surveys," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Schafer, Joseph A. & Huebner, Beth M. & Bynum, Timothy S., 2006. "Fear of crime and criminal victimization: Gender-based contrasts," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 285-301.
- Carlos J. Vilalta Perdomo, 2013. "Determinant Factors in the Perception of Crime-Related Insecurity in Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4237, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Cook, Carrie L. & Fox, Kathleen A., 2012. "Testing the relative importance of contemporaneous offenses: The impacts of fear of sexual assault versus fear of physical harm among men and women," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 142-151.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:23:y:1995:i:2:p:163-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .