Explaining detention worker orientation: Individual characteristics, occupational conditions, and organizational environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosenfeld, Richard & Decker, Scott, 1993. "Discrepant values, correlated measures: cross-city and longitudinal comparisons of self-reports and urine tests of cocaine use among arrestees," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 223-230.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peterson-Badali, Michele & Koegl, Christopher J., 2002. "Juveniles' experiences of incarceration: The role of correctional staff in peer violence," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 41-49.
- Taxman, Faye S. & Simpson, Sally S. & Piquero, Nicole Leeper, 2002. "Calibrating and measuring theoretical integration in drug treatment programs," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 159-173.
- Hemmens, Craig & Stohr, Mary K. & Schoeler, Mary & Miller, Bona, 2002. "One step up, two steps back: The progression of perceptions of women's work in prisons and jails," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 473-489.
- Dowden, Craig & Tellier, Claude, 2004. "Predicting work-related stress in correctional officers: A meta-analysis," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 31-47.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:22:y:1994:i:4:p:297-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .