Liquidation of a large block of stock
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Yin & Q. Zhang & F. Liu & R. H. Liu & Y. Cheng, 2006. "Stock Liquidation Via Stochastic Approximation Using Nasdaq Daily And Intra-Day Data," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 217-236.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:172:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-016-0898-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Moustapha Pemy & Qing Zhang & G. George Yin, 2008. "Liquidation Of A Large Block Of Stock With Regime Switching," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 629-648.
- Baojun Bian & Nan Wu & Harry Zheng, 2012. "Optimal Liquidation in a Finite Time Regime Switching Model with Permanent and Temporary Pricing Impact," Papers 1212.3145, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Dmitry B. Rokhlin & Georgii Mironenko, 2016. "Regular finite fuel stochastic control problems with exit time," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 84(1), pages 105-127, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:31:y:2007:i:5:p:1295-1305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.