Comment on "Costs of banking system instability: Some empirical evidence"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luisa Carpinelli, 2009. "Real effects of banking crises: a survey of the literature," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 55, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Thorvardur Tjörvi Ólafsson & Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2010.
"Weathering the financial storm: The importance of fundamentals and flexibility,"
Economics Working Papers
2010-17, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Thorvardur Tjörvi Ólafsson & Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2010. "Weathering the financial storm: The importance of fundamentals and flexibility," Economics wp51, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Patrick Honohan, 2008.
"Risk Management and the Costs of the Banking Crisis,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 206(1), pages 15-24, October.
- Patrick Honohan, 2008. "Risk Management and the Costs of the Banking Crisis," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp262, IIIS.
- Daniel Kapp & Marco Vega, 2012.
"Real Output Costs of Financial Crises: A Loss Distribution Approach,"
1201.0967, arXiv.org, revised May 2012.
- Kapp, Daniel & Vega, Marco, 2012. "Real output costs of financial crises: a loss distribution approach," MPRA Paper 35706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Honohan, 2009.
"Bank Failures: The Limitations of Risk Modeling,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The First Credit Market Turmoil Of The 21st Century Implications for Public Policy, chapter 8, pages 103-123
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Patrick Honohan, 2008. "Bank Failures: The Limitations of Risk Modelling," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp263, IIIS.
- Matej Marinc & Razvan Vlahu, 2011. "The Economic Perspective of Bank Bankruptcy Law," DNB Working Papers 310, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:26:y:2002:i:5:p:857-860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.