The role of peer performance in managerial compensation surrounding the 1996 Telecommunications Act
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsao, Shou-Min & Lin, Che-Hung & Chen, Vincent Y.S., 2015. "Family ownership as a moderator between R&D investments and CEO compensation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 599-606.
- Stolowy, Hervé & Jeanjean, Thomas & Erkens, Michael, 2011.
"The economic consequences of increasing the international visibility of financial reports,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
957, HEC Paris.
- Hervé Stolowy & T. Jeanjean & M. Erkens, 2012. "The Economic Consequences of Increasing the International Visibility of Financial Reports," Post-Print hal-00715389, HAL.
- Hervé Stolowy & T. Jeanjean & M. Erkens, 2012. "The Economic Consequences of Increasing the International Visibility of Financial Reports," Post-Print hal-00715390, HAL.
- Thomas Jeanjean & Hervé Stolowy & Michael Erkens, 2012. "Economic consequences of adopting English for annual reports," Post-Print hal-00690931, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jappol:v:25:y:2006:i:5:p:596-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .