The economic value of regulated disclosure: Evidence from the banking sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Solomon Tadesse, 2006. "The Economic Value of Regulated Disclosure: Evidence from the Banking Sector," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp875, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Zhang, Gaiyan & Zhang, Sanjian Bill, 2016. "CDS pricing and accounting disclosures: Evidence from U.S. bank holding corporations around the recent financial crisis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 33-44.
- Wagner, Stephan M. & Mizgier, Kamil J. & Papageorgiou, Stylianos, 2017. "Operational disruptions and business cycles," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 66-78.
- Bowo Setiyono & Amine Tarazi, 2014. "Disclosure, ownership structure and bank risk: Evidence from Asia," Working Papers hal-00947590, HAL.
- Herve Alexandre & François Guillemin & Catherine Refait-Alexandre, 2015.
"Disclosure, banks CDS spreads and the European sovereign crisis,"
- Hervé ALEXANDRE & François GUILLEMIN & Catherine Refait-Alexandre, 2015. "Disclosure, banks CDS spreads and the European sovereign crisis," Working Papers 2015-10, CRESE.
- Raoudha Dhouibi & Abir Mabrouk & Emna Rouetbi, 2016. "Bank Transparency and Risk Taking: Empirical Evidence from Tunisia," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(5), pages 111-123, May.
- Solomon Tadesse, 2006. "Banking Fragility & Disclosure: International Evidence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp874, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ronald Zhao & Yihong He, 2014. "The accounting implication of banking deregulation: an event study of Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (1999)," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 449-468, April.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Antoine Goujard, 2012. "International Capital Mobility and Financial Fragility - Part 3. How Do Structural Policies Affect Financial Crisis Risk?: Evidence from Past Crises Across OECD and Emerging Economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 966, OECD Publishing.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/15008 is not listed on IDEAS
- François Guillemin & Hervé Alexandre & Catherine Refait-Alexandre, 2015. "Downgrades of sovereign credit ratings and impact on banks CDS spread: does disclosure by banks improve stability?," Post-Print hal-01622782, HAL.
- Christopher Gandrud & Mark Hallerberg, 2015. "Does Banking Union Worsen the EU's Democratic Deficit? The Need for Greater Supervisory Data Transparency," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 769-785, July.
- Karima Bouaiss & Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Hervé Alexandre, 2017. "Will Bank Transparency really Help Financial Markets and Regulators?," Working Papers hal-01637917, HAL.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:33:y:2009:i:1:p:38-53 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jappol:v:25:y:2006:i:1:p:32-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.