Does EVA(R) beat earnings? Evidence on associations with stock returns and firm values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:29:y:1991:i:1:p:19-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura Walbert, 1994. "The Stern Stewart Performance 1000: Using Eva™ To Build Market Value," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 6(4), pages 109-112.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-333, March.
- Subramanyam, K. R., 1996. "The pricing of discretionary accruals," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-3), pages 249-281, October.
- Stephen F. O'Byrne, 1996. "Eva® And Market Value," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 9(1), pages 116-126.
- Bowen, Robert M. & Johnson, Marilyn F. & Shevlin, Terry, 1989. "Informational efficiency and the information content of earnings during the market crash of October 1987," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2-3), pages 225-254, July.
- Wallace, James S., 1997. "Adopting residual income-based compensation plans: Do you get what you pay for?," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 275-300, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:24:y:1997:i:3:p:301-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.