The use of accounting and security price measures of performance in managerial compensation contracts: A discussion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garvey, Gerald T. & Grant, Simon & King, Stephen P., 1998.
"Talking down the firm: Short-term market manipulation and optimal management compensation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 555-570, September.
- Garvey, G.T. & Grant, S. & King, S.P., 1996. "Talking Down the Firm: Short-Term Market Manipulation and Optimal Management Compensation," Papers 297, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Lambert, Richard A., 2001. "Contracting theory and accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 3-87, December.
- Armstrong, Christopher S. & Guay, Wayne R. & Weber, Joseph P., 2010. "The role of information and financial reporting in corporate governance and debt contracting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 179-234, December.
- Calcagno, Riccardo & Heider, Florian, 2016. "Liquidity, Information Aggregation, and Market-Based Pay in an Efficient Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 11298, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Espahbodi, Hassan & Espahbodi, Pouran & Rezaee, Zabihollah & Tehranian, Hassan, 2002. "Stock price reaction and value relevance of recognition versus disclosure: the case of stock-based compensation," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 343-373, August.
- Barbara Schöndube-Pirchegger & Jens Robert Schöndube, 2015. "Early versus late accounting information in a limited commitment setting," FEMM Working Papers 150003, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:196-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bushman, Robert M. & Smith, Abbie J., 2001. "Financial accounting information and corporate governance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 237-333, December.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:52:y:2016:i:4:p:685-771 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Kuhner & Christoph Pelger, 2015. "On the Relationship of Stewardship and Valuation—An Analytical Viewpoint," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 51(3), pages 379-411, September.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:99-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Livne, Gilad & Markarian, Garen & Milne, Alistair, 2011. "Bankers' compensation and fair value accounting," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 1096-1115, September.
- Guy D. Fernando & Qiao Xu, 2012. "CEO compensation and strategic expenses: penalizing, shielding or rewarding?," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 279-297, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:16:y:1993:i:1-3:p:101-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.