Are economic forecasts significantly better than naive predictions? An appropriate test
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas M. Fullerton Jr. & Angel L. Molina Jr & Adam G. Walke, 2013.
"Tolls, exchange rates, and northbound international bridge traffic from Mexico,"
Regional Science Policy & Practice,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 305-321, August.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Molina, Angel L., Jr. & Walke, Adam G., 2010. "Tolls, Exchange Rates, and Northbound International Bridge Traffic from Mexico," MPRA Paper 59586, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jun 2012.
- Fullerton, Thomas M. & Kelley, Brian W., 2008.
"El Paso Housing Sector Econometric Forecast Accuracy,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 385-402, April.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Kelley, Brian W., 2008. "El Paso Housing Sector Econometric Forecast Accuracy," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(01), April.
- Swanson, Norman R. & White, Halbert, 1997. "Forecasting economic time series using flexible versus fixed specification and linear versus nonlinear econometric models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 439-461, December.
- Witt, Stephen F. & Witt, Christine A., 1995. "Forecasting tourism demand: A review of empirical research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 447-475, September.
- Thomas Fullerton & Roberto Tinajero & Jorge Mendoza Cota, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of Tijuana Water Consumption," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(3), pages 357-369, September.
- Thomas Fullerton & Roberto Tinajero & Martha Barraza de Anda, 2006. "Short-Term Water Consumption Patterns in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(4), pages 467-479, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:9:y:1993:i:1:p:117-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .