Modeling the formation of expectations : The history of energy demand forecasts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Eddie Chi Man Hui & Ka Hung Yu, 2006. "Simulating Hong Kong’s Office Leasing Market via System Dynamics Modeling," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 23-43.
- Liu, Chung-Shu & Hsiao, Chih-Tung & Chang, Dong-Shang & Hsiao, Cheng-Hsing, 2016. "How the European Union’s and the United States’ anti-dumping duties affect Taiwan's PV industry: A policy simulation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 296-305.
- Yücel, Gönenç & van Daalen, Cornelia, 2012. "A simulation-based analysis of transition pathways for the Dutch electricity system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 557-568.
- Assili, Mohsen & Javidi D.B., M. Hossein & Ghazi, Reza, 2008. "An improved mechanism for capacity payment based on system dynamics modeling for investment planning in competitive electricity environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3703-3713, October.
- Cepeda, Mauricio & Finon, Dominique, 2011. "Generation capacity adequacy in interdependent electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3128-3143, June.
- Chih-Tung Hsiao & Hui-Ling Peng & Hui-Hua Huang, 2012. "The impact of sports ethics of professional baseball player to the development of sports industry in Taiwan," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(6), pages 1753-1767, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:4:y:1988:i:2:p:243-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.