Exploiting linear partial information for optimal use of forecasts : With an application to U.S. economic policy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
This item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia Polish ne '')
- Wikipedia:Artikler med døde eksterne henvisninger/6 in Wikipedia Danish ne '')
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
- Линейная частичная информация in Wikipedia Russian ne '')
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia Danish ne '')
- Liniowa cząstkowa informacja in Wikipedia Polish ne '')
- Кофлер, Эдуард in Wikipedia Russian ne '')
- Dyskusja:Liniowa cząstkowa informacja in Wikipedia Polish ne '')
- Information partielle linéaire in Wikipedia French ne '')
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Informazione parziale linearizzata in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
- Linear partial information in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia Spanish ne '')
- Lineær Partiel Information in Wikipedia Danish ne '')
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:4:y:1988:i:1:p:15-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.