Exploiting linear partial information for optimal use of forecasts : With an application to U.S. economic policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Janz, Tom & Etherington, Lois, 1985. "Using forecasted net benefits in designing improved recruitment and selection systems," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, pages 287-296.
- Slovic, Paul & Fleissner, Dan & Bauman, W Scott, 1972. "Analyzing the Use of Information in Investment Decision Making: A Methodological Proposal," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(2), pages 283-301, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Traub, Stefan & Seidl, Christian & Schmidt, Ulrich & Levati, Maria Vittoria, 2003. "Friedman, Harsanyi, Rawls, Boulding - or Somebody Else?," Economics Working Papers 2003-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Линейная частичная информация in Wikipedia Russian ne '')
- Information partielle linéaire in Wikipedia French ne '')
- Informazione parziale linearizzata in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
- Кофлер, Эдуард in Wikipedia Russian ne '')
- Lineær Partiel Information in Wikipedia Danish ne '')
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia Polish ne '')
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia Danish ne '')
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Dyskusja:Liniowa cząstkowa informacja in Wikipedia Polish ne '')
- Linear partial information in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Liniowa cząstkowa informacja in Wikipedia Polish ne '')
- Wikipedia:Artikler med døde eksterne henvisninger/6 in Wikipedia Danish ne '')
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia Spanish ne '')
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia Italian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:4:y:1988:i:1:p:15-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.