Exploiting linear partial information for optimal use of forecasts : With an application to U.S. economic policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Traub, Stefan & Seidl, Christian & Schmidt, Ulrich & Levati, Maria Vittoria, 2003. "Friedman, Harsanyi, Rawls, Boulding - or Somebody Else?," Economics Working Papers 2003-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Peter Zweifel, 2021. "Bridging the gap between risk and uncertainty in insurance," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 46(2), pages 200-213, April.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- Linear partial information in Wikipedia English
- Information partielle linÃ©aire in Wikipedia French
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia Danish
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia Polish
- LineÃ¦r Partiel Information in Wikipedia Danish
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia English
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia Spanish
- Edward Kofler in Wikipedia Italian
- Liniowa czÄ stkowa informacja in Wikipedia Polish
- Informazione parziale linearizzata in Wikipedia Italian
- ÐÐ¸Ð½ÐµÐ¹Ð½Ð°Ñ ÑÐ°ÑÑÐ¸ÑÐ½Ð°Ñ Ð¸Ð½ÑÐ¾ÑÐ¼Ð°ÑÐ¸Ñ in Wikipedia Russian
- ÐÐ¾ÑÐ»ÐµÑ, ÐÐ´ÑÐ°ÑÐ´ in Wikipedia Russian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:4:y:1988:i:1:p:15-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.