Forecasting housing starts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GÓMEZ-SORZANO Gustavo A, 2006. "A Structural Model For The Demand For Lease Renewals In The U.S. Leasing Industry," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(1).
- Hamid Baghestani, 2009. "A Comparison of U.S. Housing Starts Forecasts," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2525-2530.
- Lopez, Carmen, 2002. "Modelos econometricos del mercado de la vivienda en las regiones españolas," Economic Development 59, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & English, Burton C. & Roberts, Roland K., 2005. "A Spatial Analysis of Housing Growth," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 35(3), pages 311-335.
- Croce, Roberto M. & Haurin, Donald R., 2009. "Predicting turning points in the housing market," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 281-293, December.
- McDonald, John F. & McMillen, Daniel P., 2000. "Residential Building Permits in Urban Counties: 1990-1997," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 175-186, September.
- Gomez-Sorzano, Gustavo, 2006. "A structural model for corporate profit in the U.S. industry," MPRA Paper 1144, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Dec 2006.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:4:y:1988:i:1:p:125-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.