Twenty-five years of forecasting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sang Hoon Chang & David E. Fyffe, 1971. "Estimation of Forecast Errors for Seasonal-Style-Goods Sales," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 89-96.
- Victor M. Guerrero & J. Alan Elizondo, 1997. "Forecasting a Cumulative Variable Using Its Partially Accumulated Data," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 879-889.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Collopy, Fred, 1992. "Error measures for generalizing about forecasting methods: Empirical comparisons," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, pages 69-80.
- de Alba, Enrique & Mendoza, Manuel, 2001. "Forecasting an Accumulated Series Based on Partial Accumulation: A Bayesian Method for Short Series with Seasonal Patterns," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(1), pages 95-102, January.
- Oliver, Robert M, 1987. "Bayesian Forecasting with Stable Seasonal Patterns," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(1), pages 77-85, January.
- Chen, Rong & Fomby, Thomas B, 1999. "Forecasting with Stable Seasonal Pattern Models with an Application to Hawaiian Tourism Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(4), pages 497-504, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:22:y:2006:i:3:p:413-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.