Asymptotics for the ruin probability of a time-dependent renewal risk model with geometric Lévy process investment returns and dominatedly-varying-tailed claims
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tang, Qihe & Wang, Guojing & Yuen, Kam C., 2010. "Uniform tail asymptotics for the stochastic present value of aggregate claims in the renewal risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 362-370, April.
- Cline, D. B. H. & Samorodnitsky, G., 1994. "Subexponentiality of the product of independent random variables," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 75-98, January.
- Cossette, Hélène & Marceau, Etienne & Marri, Fouad, 2008. "On the compound Poisson risk model with dependence based on a generalized Farlie-Gumbel-Morgenstern copula," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 444-455, December.
- Maulik, Krishanu & Zwart, Bert, 2006. "Tail asymptotics for exponential functionals of Lévy processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 156-177, February.
- Chen, Yiqing & Yuen, Kam C., 2012. "Precise large deviations of aggregate claims in a size-dependent renewal risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 457-461.
- Jostein Paulsen, 2008. "Ruin models with investment income," Papers 0806.4125, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2008.
- Tang, Qihe & Tsitsiashvili, Gurami, 2003. "Precise estimates for the ruin probability in finite horizon in a discrete-time model with heavy-tailed insurance and financial risks," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 299-325, December.
- Chen, Yiqing & Ng, Kai W., 2007. "The ruin probability of the renewal model with constant interest force and negatively dependent heavy-tailed claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 415-423, May.
- Susanne Emmer & Claudia Klüppelberg, 2004. "Optimal portfolios when stock prices follow an exponential Lévy process," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 17-44, January.
- Susanne Emmer & Claudia Klüppelberg & Ralf Korn, 2001. "Optimal Portfolios with Bounded Capital at Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 365-384, October.
More about this item
KeywordsDominatedly varying tails; Lévy process; Ruin probability; Stochastic returns; The time-dependent renewal risk model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:56:y:2014:i:c:p:80-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.