An optimal investment strategy with maximal risk aversion and its ruin probability in the presence of stochastic volatility on investments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2001. "A solution approach to valuation with unhedgeable risks," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 61-82.
- Guerra, Manuel & de Lourdes Centeno, Maria, 2008. "Optimal reinsurance policy: The adjustment coefficient and the expected utility criteria," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 529-539, April.
- Louis O. Scott, 1997. "Pricing Stock Options in a Jump‐Diffusion Model with Stochastic Volatility and Interest Rates: Applications of Fourier Inversion Methods," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 413-426.
- Wang, Nan, 2007. "Optimal investment for an insurer with exponential utility preference," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 77-84, January.
- Yang, Hailiang & Zhang, Lihong, 2005. "Optimal investment for insurer with jump-diffusion risk process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 615-634, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:7-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guan, Guohui & Liang, Zongxia, 2014. "Optimal reinsurance and investment strategies for insurer under interest rate and inflation risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 105-115.
- Nian Yao & Zhiming Yang, 2017. "Optimal excess-of-loss reinsurance and investment problem for an insurer with default risk under a stochastic volatility model," Papers 1704.08234, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic volatility model; Hamilton–Jacobi–Bellman equation; Utility function; Ruin probability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:53:y:2013:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.