A Karamata-type theorem and ruin probabilities for an insurer investing proportionally in the stock market
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paulsen, Jostein, 1998. "Sharp conditions for certain ruin in a risk process with stochastic return on investments," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 135-148, June.
- Wang, Guojing & Wu, Rong, 2001. "Distributions for the risk process with a stochastic return on investments," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 329-341, October.
- Kalashnikov, Vladimir & Norberg, Ragnar, 2002. "Power tailed ruin probabilities in the presence of risky investments," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 211-228, April.
- Embrechts, P. & Veraverbeke, N., 1982. "Estimates for the probability of ruin with special emphasis on the possibility of large claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 55-72, January.
- Anna Frolova & Serguei Pergamenshchikov & Yuri Kabanov, 2002. "In the insurance business risky investments are dangerous," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 227-235.
- Nyrhinen, Harri, 2001. "Finite and infinite time ruin probabilities in a stochastic economic environment," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 265-285, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:34:y:2004:i:2:p:297-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.