The dynamics of fiscal policy in an open economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bilson, John F O, 1978. "The Current Experience with Floating Exchange Rates: An Appraisal of the Monetary Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 392-397, May.
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1977. "A Model of Exchange Rate Determination under Currency Substitution and Rational Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 617-625, June.
- Clements, Kenneth W., 1978. "The demand for traded and non-traded goods in the U.S," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 361-364.
- Kouri, Pentti J K, 1976. " The Exchange Rate and the Balance of Payments in the Short Run and in the Long Run: A Monetary Approach," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 280-304.
- Abel, Andrew & Dornbusch, Rudiger & Huizinga, John & Marcus, Alan, 1979. "Money demand during hyperinflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 97-104, January.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1976. "The Terms of Trade and the Balance of Payments in the Short Run," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 710-716, September.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1978. "Purchasing power parity and exchange rates : Another look at the evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 397-407, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wen-ya Chang & Ching-chong Lai, 1998. "The dynamic unsubstitutability of sterilization operations and neutral-intervention operations under dual exchange rates," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 235-253, October.
- Willem H. Buiter & Jonathan Eaton, 1982. "On the Adequacy or Inadequacy of Keynesian Balance-of-Payments Theory: A Rejoinder," NBER Working Papers 1032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1979. "The dynamics of an open economy with endogenous monetary and fiscal policies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 115(2), pages 201-223, June.
- Mensah, Isaac Quao, 1982. "Asset market approach to exchange rate determination," ISU General Staff Papers 198201010800008057, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Hutchison & Charles Pigott, 1984. "Budget deficits, exchange rates and the current account: theory and U. S. evidence," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 5-25.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Charles Wyplosz, 1984. "Real Exchange Rate Effects of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 1255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:6:y:1976:i:2:p:115-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.