Strategic trade policy and welfare : The empirical consequences of cross-ownership
No abstract is available for this item.
- Grether, Jean-Marie & de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001.
"Who determines Mexican trade policy?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 343-370, April.
- de Melo, Jaime & Grether, Jean-Marie & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 1999. "Who Determines Mexican Trade Policy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grether,Jean-Marie & De Melo,Jaime A. P. & Olarreaga,Marcelo, 1999. "Who determines Mexican trade policy?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2187, The World Bank.
- Glass, Amy Jocelyn & Saggi, Kamal, 1999. "FDI policies under shared factor markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 309-332, December.
- James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 2001. "Multinational Firms: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," NBER Chapters,in: Topics in Empirical International Economics: A Festschrift in Honor of Robert E. Lipsey, pages 71-98 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 1999. "Multinational Firms: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sajal Lahiri & Yoshiyasu Ono, 1997. "Asymmetric oligopoly, international trade, and welfare: a synthesis," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 291-310, October.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 1994. "Asymmetric Oligopoly, International Trade, and Welfare: Synthesis," Economics Discussion Papers 10032, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Bernardo Moreno & José L. Torres, "undated". "Uniform Output Subsidies in an Economic Union with Firms Heterogeneity," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 00-06, FEDEA.
- Bernardo Moreno & José L. Torres, 2000. "Uniform Output Subsidies In An Economic Union With Firms Heterogeneity," Working Papers 00-06, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- James R. Markusen, 1995. "The Boundaries of Multinational Enterprises and the Theory of International Trade," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, Spring.
- Marcelo Olarreaga, 1998. "Why Are Trade Agreements More Attractive In The Presence Of Foreign Direct Investment?," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(IV), pages 565-583, December.
- Olarreaga, M., 1998. "Why are Trade Agreements More Attractive in the Presence of Foreign Direct Investment?," Papers 97-003, Stanford - Institute for Thoretical Economics.
- Olarreaga, Marcelo, 1998. "Why are trade agreements more attractive in the presence of foreign direct investment?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-98-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Olsen, Trond E. & Straume, Odd Rune, 2006. "Cross border mergers and strategic trade policy with two-part taxation: is international policy coordination beneficial?
[Grenzüberschreitende Fusionen und strategische Handelspolitik mit zweiseiti," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2006-24, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Huck, Steffen & Konrad, Kai A., 2003. "Strategic trade policy and the home bias in firm ownership structure," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 299-305, August.
- Huck, Steffen & Konrad, Kai A., 2002.
"Strategic trade policy and the home bias in firm ownership structure
[Strategische Außenhandelspolitik und der Home Bias in der Unternehmensbeteiligungsstruktur]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 02-25, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Steffen Huck & Kai A. Konrad, 2003. "Strategic Trade Policy and the Home Bias in Firm Ownership Structure," CESifo Working Paper Series 892, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dapeng Cai & Yukio Karasawa-Ohtashiro, 2015. "International cross-ownership of firms and strategic privatization policy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 39-62, September.
- Janeba, Eckhard, 1998. "Tax competition in imperfectly competitive markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 135-153, February.
- Eckard Janeba, "undated". "Tax Competition in Imperfectly Competitive Markets," Discussion Paper Serie A 513, University of Bonn, Germany.
- T. Huw Edwards, 2008. "International Share Ownership, Profit Shifting and Protectionism," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 164(2), pages 280-301, June.
- T.Huw Edwards, 2007. "International Share Ownership, Profit Shifting and Protectionism," Discussion Paper Series 2007_28, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2007.
- Fang Wei, 2015. "Strategic Trade Policies and Managerial Incentives under International Cross Ownership," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 78-91, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:35:y:1993:i:3-4:p:227-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed