Trade patterns and gains from trade with an intermediate good produced under increasing returns to scale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashok S. Guha & Brishti Guha, 2009.
"Trade, Growth, and Increasing Returns to Infrastructure: The Role of the Sophisticated Monopolist,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(5), pages 1053-1065, November.
- Ashok S Guha & Brishti Guha, 2005. "Trade, Growth and Increasing Returns to Infrastructure: The Role of the Sophisticated Monopolist," Working Papers 19-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ashok S. Guha & Brishti Guha, 2008. "Trade, Growth and Increasing Returns to Infrastructure: The Role of the Sophisticated Monopolist," Working Papers 03-2008, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ashok S Guha & Brishti Guha, 2008. "Trade, Growth and Increasing Returns to Infrastructure : The Role of the Sophisticated Monopolist," Trade Working Papers 22432, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ashok S. Guha & Brishti Guha, 2005. "Trade, Growth and Increasing Returns to Infrastructure : The Role of the Sophisticated Monopolist," Development Economics Working Papers 22425, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lanaspa, Luis & Sanz-Gracia, Fernando & Vera-Cabello, María, 2016. "The (strong) interdependence between intermediate producer services' attributes and manufacturing location," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1-12.
- Bianka Dettmer, 2012. "Business services outsourcing and economic growth: Evidence from a dynamic panel data approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 1995. "Leisure time, savings and trade patterns A two-country growth model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 425-434, October.
- van Marrewijk, Charles & Stibora, Joachim & de Vaal, Albert & Viaene, Jean-Marie, 1997. "Producer services, comparative advantage, and international trade patterns," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 195-220, February.
- Anwar, Sajid, 1998. "Size of the government, welfare and labour supply in the presence of variable returns," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 201-208.
- Mortari, Valéria Silva & Oliveira, Maria Aparecida Silva, 2019. "Analysis of Brazilian industry’s dependency on imported inputs between 2000 and 2014," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:32:y:1992:i:1-2:p:57-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.