Multiple free trade equilibria in micro models of unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald R. Davis & Trevor A. Reeve, 1997.
"Human Capital, Unemployment, and Relative Wages in a Global Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
6133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald R. Davis & Trevor A. Reeve, 1997. "Human Capital, Unemployment and Relative Wages in a Global Economy," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1804, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Donald R. Davis & Trevor A. Reeve, 2000. "Human capital, unemployment, and relative wages in a global economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 659, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Picard, Pierre M. & Toulemonde, Eric, 2004.
"Endogenous qualifications and firms' agglomeration,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 458-477, May.
- P Picard & E Toulemonde, 2001. "Endogenous Qualifications and Firms' Agglomeration," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0105, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- PICARD, Pierre & TOULEMONDE, Eric, 2002. "Endogenous qualifications and firms'agglomeration," CORE Discussion Papers 2002070, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- PICARD, Pierre & TOULEMONDE, Eric, 2004. "Endogenous qualifications and firms' agglomeration," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1810, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Davidson, Carl & Martin, Lawrence & Matusz, Steven, 1999. "Trade and search generated unemployment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 271-299, August.
- Carl Davidson & Steven J. Matusz, 2010. "Our Motivation," Introductory Chapters,in: International Trade with Equilibrium Unemployment Princeton University Press.
- Schubert, Stefan F., 2011.
"The effects of total factor productivity and export shocks on a small open economy with unemployment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1514-1530, September.
- Stefan F. Schubert, 2011. "The effects of total factor productivity and export shocks on a small open economy with unemployment," Post-Print hal-00851861, HAL.
- Bradford, Scott, 2006. "Protection and unemployment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 257-271, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:31:y:1991:i:1-2:p:157-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.