A note on multinational corporations in a model of reciprocal dumping
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacques, Armel, 2006. "Des firmes multinationales : un survol de la littérature microéconomique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 82(4), pages 643-691, décembre.
- Fujiwara, Kenji, 2017. "Trade and FDI liberalization in a general oligopolistic equilibrium," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 45-49.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2015. "Trade and FDI Liberalization in an Oligopolistic Model: Partial versus General Equilibrium Effects," Discussion Paper Series 132, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jul 2015.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2015. "Trade and FDI Liberalization in Multiple Oligopolies," Discussion Paper Series 131, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jul 2015.
- Kuo-Liang Wang & Chung-Shu Wu, 1996. "Exchange Rate Pass-through and Industry Characteristics: The Case of Taiwan's Exports of Midstream Petrochemical Products," NBER Working Papers 5749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laixun Zhao & Yuqing Xing, 2003. "Currency Devaluation and Global Outsourcing," Working Papers EMS_2003_04, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Jie-A-Joen,Clive & Belderbos,RenÃ© & Sleuwaegen,Leo, 1998. "Local content requirements, vertical cooperation, and foreign direct investment," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
- Laixun Zhao & Makoto Okamura, 2010. "Competing to Outsource in the South," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 427-442, August.
- Petit, Maria-Luisa & Sanna-Randaccio, Francesca, 2000. "Endogenous R&D and foreign direct investment in international oligopolies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 339-367, February.
- Xing, Yuqing & Zhao, Laixun, 2008.
"Reverse imports, foreign direct investment and exchange rates,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 275-289, March.
- Yuqing Xing & Laixun Zhao, 2003. "Reverse Imports, Foreign Direct Investment and Exchange Rates," Working Papers EMS_2003_03, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2016. "Trade and FDI liberalization in a general oligopolistic equilibrium," Discussion Paper Series 150, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Nov 2016.
- Sanna-Randaccio, Francesca, 1996. "New protectionism and multinational companies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 29-51, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:29:y:1990:i:1-2:p:161-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.