Adverse incentives in the taxation of foreigners
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick, 1985.
"Optimal Price and Inventory Adjustment in an Open-Economy Model of the Business Cycle,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 100(Supplemen), pages 887-914.
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick, 1983. "Optimal Price and Inventory Adjustment in an Open-Economy Model of the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 1089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gray, Jo Anna, 1976. "Wage indexation: A macroeconomic approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 221-235, April.
- J. David Richardson, 1983. "International trade policies in a world of industrial change," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 267-320.
- Rotemberg, Julio J, 1982. "Sticky Prices in the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1187-1211, December.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "Wage indexation and macroeconomics stability," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 107-147, January.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1987. "Exchange Rates and Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 93-106, March.
- Robert P. Flood & Nancy Peregrim Marion, 1982. "The Transmission of Disturbances under Alternative Exchange-Rate Regimes with Optimal Indexing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(1), pages 43-66.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1994. "On The Need For Fiscal Discipline in an Union," NBER Working Papers 4656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evans, Richard W., 2012.
"Is openness inflationary? Policy commitment and imperfect competition,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1095-1110.
- Richard W. Evans, 2012. "Is Openness Inflationary? Policy Commitment and Imperfect Competition," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-06, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Yiting Li & Akihiko Matsui, 2005. "A Theory of International Currency and Seigniorage Competition," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-363, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf, 1998.
"Establishing a Monetary Union,"
NBER Working Papers
6791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cooper, R. & Kempf, H., 2000. "Establishing a Monetary Union," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.28, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf, 1998. "Establishing a Monetary Union," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 88, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Li, Yiting & Matsui, Akihiko, 2009. "A theory of international currency: Competition and discipline," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 407-426, December.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf, 2003. "Commitment and the Adoption of a Common Currency," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(1), pages 119-142, February.
- Sibert, Anne & Liu, Lihong, 1998. "Government finance with currency substitution," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 155-172, February.
- Yiting Li & Akihiko Matsui, 2005. "A Theory of International Currency and Seigniorage Competition," CARF F-Series CARF-F-041, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:27:y:1989:i:3-4:p:283-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.