Fiscal deficits, international trade and welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erling Steigum Jr., "undated".
"Fiscal Deficits, Asset Prices and Intergenerational Distribution in an Open Unionized Economy,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
97-19, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Steigum Jr, E., 1997. "Fiscal deficits, Asset Prices and Intergenerational Distribution in an Open Unionized Economy," Papers 7/97, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Yvonne Adema & Lex Meijdam & Harrie Verbon, 2009.
"The international spillover effects of pension reform,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(5), pages 670-696, October.
- Yvonne Adema & Lex Meijdam & Harrie A. A Verbon, 2005. "The International Spillover Effects of Pension Reform," CESifo Working Paper Series 1540, CESifo Group Munich.
- Adema, Y. & Meijdam, A.C. & Verbon, H.A.A., 2009. "The international spillover effects of pension reform," Other publications TiSEM 34013c75-ba05-46ad-8656-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1989.
"Fiscal deficits and relative prices in a growing world economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 461-484, May.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1988. "Fiscal Deficits and Relative Prices in a Growing World Economy," NBER Working Papers 2725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jung Young-Cheol & Quyen Nguyen V., 2012. "The Global Transmission of Government Debt," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-24, July.
- Ranjan Ray, 1994. "Welfare-Improving Debt Policy Under Monopolistic Competition," Working papers 25, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Erling Steigum, 2001. "Trade Unions and the Burden of the Public Debt," CESifo Working Paper Series 587, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:24:y:1988:i:1-2:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .