Measurement of the factor content of foreign trade with traded intermediate goods
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Lai, Huiwen & Zhu, Susan Chun, 2007. "Technology, endowments, and the factor content of bilateral trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 389-409, April.
- Robert Stehrer, 2014. "Does the Home Bias Explain Missing Trade in Factors?," wiiw Working Papers 110, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Yong-Seok Choi & Pravin Krishna, 2004.
"The Factor Content of Bilateral Trade: An Empirical Test,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(4), pages 887-914, August.
- Yong_Seok Choi & Pravin Krishna, 2000. "The Factor Content of Bilateral Trade:an Empirical Test," Working Papers 2000-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2010. "Factor content of bilateral trade: the role of firm heterogeneity and transaction costs," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(3-4), pages 305-317, 05.
- d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2008. "Factor Content of Agricultural Trade," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2009. "Factor Content of Bilateral Trade: The Role of Firm Heterogeneity and Transaction Costs," LICOS Discussion Papers 23809, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Kancs, d'Artis & Ciaian, Pavel, 2008. "Factor Content of Agricultural Trade," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44458, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kancs, d'Artis & Ciaian, Pavel, 2009. "Factor Content of Agricultural Trade: The Role of Firm Heterogeneity and Transaction Costs," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51429, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- d’Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2012. "The Factor Content of Heterogeneous Firm Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 373-393, 03.
- d’Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2009. "The Factor Content of Heterogeneous Firm Trade," Working Papers 2009.6, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Xiang, Chong, 2007. "Diversification cones, trade costs and factor market linkages," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 448-466, April.
- Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Trade in Value Added and the Valued Added in Trade," wiiw Working Papers 81, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Keith Maskus & Catherine Sveikauskas & Allan Webster, 1994. "The composition of the human capital stock and its relation to international trade: Evidence from the US and Britain," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 50-76, March.
- Robert W. Staiger, 1988. "Heckscher-Olin Theory and Non-Competitive Markets," NBER Working Papers 2515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J., 2006. "Global production sharing and trade in the services of factors," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 384-408, March.
- Trefler, Daniel & Zhu, Susan Chun, 2010. "The structure of factor content predictions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 195-207, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:21:y:1986:i:3-4:p:361-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed