Some implications of non-homotheticity in production in a two-sector general equilibrium model with monopolistic competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruffin, Roy J., 1981. "Trade and factor movements with three factors and two goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 177-182.
- Markusen, James R., 1983. "Factor movements and commodity trade as complements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 341-356, May.
- Ethier, Wilfred J., 1982. "The general role of factor intensity in the theorems of international trade," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 337-342.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Peter Neary, J., 1984. "The positive theory of international trade," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 1-62 Elsevier.
- Dixit, Avinash & Woodland, Alan, 1982. "The relationship between factor endowments and commodity trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3-4), pages 201-214, November.
- Jones, Ronald W & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1977. "The Relevance of the Two-Sector Production Model in Trade Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 909-935, October.
- Woodland, Alan D, 1983. "Stability, Capital Mobility and Trade," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(2), pages 475-483, June.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Neary, J. Peter & Ruane, Frances P., 1983. "Two-way capital flows : Cross-hauling in a model of foreign investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 357-366, May.
- J. Peter Neary, 1985. "International Factor Mobility, Minimum Wage Rates, and Factor-Price Equalization: A Synthesis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(3), pages 551-570.
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1980. "The General Validity of the Law of Comparative Advantage," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 941-957, October.
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1982. "The General Validity of the Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 683-694, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Benz & Wilhelm Kohler, 2014.
"Managerial versus Production Wages: Offshoring, Country Size, and Endowments,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(1), pages 250-271, February.
- Sebastian Benz & Wilhelm Kohler, 2010. "Managerial versus Production Wages: Offshoring, Country Size and Endowments," CESifo Working Paper Series 3292, CESifo Group Munich.
- Benz, Sebastian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2011. "Managerial versus production wages: Offshoring, country size and endowments," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 13, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Schweinberger, A.G. & Woodland, A.D., 2015. "Entrepreneurship and conflict generating product price changes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 158-174.
- By Albert G. Schweinberger & Jens Suedekum, 2015.
"De-industrialization and entrepreneurship under monopolistic competition,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(4), pages 1174-1185.
- Schweinberger, Albert G. & Suedekum, Jens, 2015. "De-industrialisation and entrepreneurship under monopolistic competition," DICE Discussion Papers 170, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Sebastian Benz, 2012.
"Trading Tasks: A Dynamic Theory of Offshoring,"
ifo Working Paper Series
150, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Benz, Sebastian, 2013. "Trading Tasks: A Dynamic Theory of Offshoring," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79816, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 1996.
"Commercial policy and dynamic adjustment under monopolistic competition,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 373-409, May.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 1994. "Commercial Policy and Dynamic Adjustment Under Monopolistic Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 1037, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Christian Keuschnigg, 2000.
"An Incumbent Country View on Eastern Enlargement of the EU Part I: A General Treatment,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 325-351, December.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Christian Keuschnigg, 2000. "An incumbent country view on eastern enlargement of the EU Part I: A general treatment," Economics working papers 2000-25, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Hiroshi Goto, 2015. "Inter-Industrial Factor Allocation in the Short and Long Runs in Chamberlinian Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-36, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Thompson, Henry, 2011. "Estimating the Heckscher-Ohlin model: Inverting the inverse matrix," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 185-192, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:14:y:1983:i:1-2:p:85-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.