A determination of the optimal currency basket : A macroeconomic analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Habib, Maurizio Michael & Stráský, Jan, 2008. "Oil exporters: in search of an external anchor," Working Paper Series 958, European Central Bank.
- Ito, Takatoshi & Ogawa, Eiji & Sasaki, Yuri Nagataki, 1998. "How Did the Dollar Peg Fail in Asia?," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 256-304, December.
- Duijm, Bernhard, 1991. "Der effektive Wechselkurs einer Währung: Dargestellt am Beispiel der DM," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 13, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Xu, Juanyi, 2011. "The optimal currency basket under vertical trade," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1323-1340.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Kaji, Sahoko & Suzuki, Ayako, 2004. "The basket-peg, dollar-peg, and floating: A comparative analysis," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 183-217, June.
- Slavi T. Slavov, 2005. "Should small open economies in East Asia put all their eggs in one basket: the role of balance sheet effects," International Finance 0501001, EconWPA.
- Hilbers, P.L.C., 1985. "Exchange rate policies for less developed countries," Serie Research Memoranda 0029, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Eiji Ogawa & Kentaro Kawasaki, 2011. "Monetary Integration in East Asia," Chapters,in: The Economics of East Asian Integration, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zihui Ma & Leonard K. Cheng, 2014. "An Optimal Currency Basket to Minimize Output and Inflation Volatility: Theory and an Application to Hong Kong," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 90-111, February.
- Kang Shi & Juanyi Xu, 2008. "The Optimal Currency Basket with Input Currency and Output Currency," Working Papers 172008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Teo, Wing Leong, 2009. "Should East Asia's currencies be pegged to the yen? The role of invoice currency," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 283-308, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:12:y:1982:i:3-4:p:333-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.