An extension of the Kemp-Wan theorem on the formation of customs unions
No abstract is available for this item.
- Murray Kemp & Henry Wan, 1986. "The comparison of second-best equilibria: The case of customs unions," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 161-167, December.
- Tran-Nam, Binh, 2016. "A critical review of the normative theory of international trade," International Journal of Development and Conflict, Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 25-46.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjöström, 2009.
"Global Free Trade is in the Core of a Customs Union Game,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(SI), pages 304-309, May.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjöström, 2008. "Global Free Trade is in the Core of a Customs Union Game," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 685, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjostrom, 2003. "Free Trade, Customs Unions, and Transfers," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 568, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009. "Trade Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 2660, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giovanni Facchini & Cecilia Testa, 2009. "Who Is Against a Common Market?," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 7(5), pages 1068-1100, 09.
- Giovanni Facchini & Cecilia Testa, 2008. "Who is Against a Common Market?," Development Working Papers 240, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Testa, Cecilia, 2008. "Who is Against a Common Market?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6847, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kemp, Murray & Wan, Henry, Jr., 2003. "Tariff Reform: Some Pre-strategic Considerations," Working Papers 03-01, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Kowalczyk, Carsten & Sjostrom, Tomas, 1994. "Bringing GATT into the Core," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 61(243), pages 301-317, August.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjostrom, 1993. "Bringing GATT into the Core," NBER Working Papers 4343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kowalczyk, Carsten & Sjostrom, Tomas, 2000. "Trade as transfers, GATT and the core," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 163-169, February.
- Facchini, Giovanni, 2002. "Why Join a Common Market? The Political Economy of International Factor Mobility in a Multi-country Setting," Working Papers 02-0121, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Krishna, Pravin & Bhagwati, Jagdish, 1997. "Necessarily welfare-enhancing customs unions with industrialization constraints: The Cooper-Massell-Johnson-Bhagwati conjecture," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 441-446, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:11:y:1981:i:2:p:259-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed