The role of geriatric intermediate care facilities in long-term care for the elderly in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kobayashi, Yasuki, 1994. "Health care expenditures for the elderly and reforms in the health care system in Japan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 197-208, September.
- Fujii, Mitsuru & Reich, Michael R., 1988. "Rising medical costs and the reform of Japan's health insurance system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 9-24.
- Kobayashi, Yasuki & Reich, Michael R., 1993. "Health care financing for the elderly in Japan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 343-353, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hart, Elizabeth & Lymbery, Mark & Gladman, J.R.F, 2005. "Away from home: an ethnographic study of a transitional rehabilitation scheme for older people in the UK," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 1241-1250, March.
- Fujiwara, Yoshinori & Hoshi, Tanji & Shinkai, Shouji & Kita, Toru, 2000. "Regulatory factors of medical care expenditures for older people in Japan -- analysis based on secondary medical care areas in Hokkaido," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 39-59, August.
- Hirose, Masahiro & Imanaka, Yuichi & Ishizaki, Tatsuro & Evans, Edward, 2003. "How can we improve the quality of health care in Japan?: Learning from JCQHC Hospital Accreditation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 29-49, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:43:y:1998:i:2:p:141-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.