Quality systems in Dutch health care institutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lombarts, M. J. M. H. & Klazinga, N. S., 2001. "A policy analysis of the introduction and dissemination of external peer review (visitatie) as a means of professional self-regulation amongst medical specialists in The Netherlands in the period 1985," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 191-213, December.
- Sluijs, Emmy M. & Outinen, Maarit & Wagner, Cordula & Liukko, Matti & de Bakker, Dinny H., 2001. "The impact of legislative versus non-legislative quality policy in health care: a comparison between two countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 99-119, November.
- Pääkkönen, Jenni & Seppälä, Timo, 2012. "Dimensions of health care system quality in Finland," Working Papers 31, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- van Harten, Willem H. & Casparie, Ton F. & Fisscher, Olaf A. M., 2000. "Methodological considerations on the assessment of the implementation of quality management systems," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 187-200, December.
- Wagner, Cordula & Klein Ikkink, Karen & van der Wal, Gerrit & Spreeuwenberg, Peter & de Bakker, Dinny Herman & Groenewegen, Peter Paulus, 2006. "Quality management systems and clinical outcomes in Dutch nursing homes," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 230-240, January.
- Morris, Zoë Slote & Clarkson, Peter John, 2009. "Does social marketing provide a framework for changing healthcare practice?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 135-141, July.
- van Harten, Willem H. & Casparie, Ton F. & Fisscher, Olaf A. M., 2002. "The evaluation of the introduction of a quality management system: A process-oriented case study in a large rehabilitation hospital," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 17-37, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:42:y:1997:i:3:p:255-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.